Monday 20 October 2014

Anonymous Ebola patient released from Emory University Hospital, Atlanta

According to Washington Post a new Ebola patient was released on October 19, 2014 from Emory University Hospital in Atlanta. He is the third Ebola suspected patient that walks out the hospital after receiving treatment.
The hospital has not released any information regarding this last person. No one know who he/she is or how has he/she come in contact with the fatal disease.
"The patient has asked to remain anonymous and left the hospital for an undisclosed location," the hospital appointee said. "He will make a statement at a later date."
However only last week this patient decided to assure people that Ebola is not deadly if found in time. Here's what he said:
"I anticipate being discharged very soon, free from the Ebola virus and able to return safely to my family and to my community. I want the public to know that although Ebola is a serious, complex disease, it is possible to recover and return to a healthy life. I wish to retain my anonymity for now, but I anticipate sharing more information in future weeks as I complete my recovery."

No comments:

Post a Comment